From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||Kavala, Macedonia, Greece|
Leontios Petmezas is a Greek personality, international theorist, historian of art, painter,author and journalist. He was born in Kavala, Macedonia in 1965. He studied Political Science, Public Administration and Art History at the University of Athens and actor in the National Theatre Conservatory in Athens. He attended the Institute of Journalism Botsis and the "Antenna"'s school. He studied art history and painting inDenmark, England, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic and other countries.
He has published 8 books:
- "Dessension of life"(1996)
- "The aesthetic contemplation of Costas Evangelatos (2001),
- "Moments of Color" (2002),
- "Borderline art solution" (2003),
- "Consciousness sayings" ( 2008),
- "Consciousness sayings" updated version (2009),
- "John Koutsocheras-The moralistic thinker of political consciousness" (2010),
- "File of Consciousness" (2011).
He has written 17 plays:
- The other side is always nothing (1982),
- It was false love (1985),
- The upper room (1988),
- Where's the paper? (1989),
- Smell of Sweet (1993),
- Candle Stands Cases (1994),
- Strange Woman (1996),
- Fate's Passion (1998),
- Thinking of consciousness (1999),
- Inside the gold box (2000),
- Waiting and the second (2001),
- No mutual attraction (2003),
- The first bright day (2004),
- Open this door (2006),
- If he came back (2007),
- Balad of Perlimplin (2010),
- Waiting for Pinter ... (2009), based on the book Crocodile Tears written by Christina Floros.
From 1991 he has worked in mouseums, in Art centers and in the Greek Art Institute. From 2004 to 2011, he was Artistic Director and principal advisor to the art institution "Art Flame". Α lot of his works have been included in collections such as in VILLA Rodopi, ART STUDIO EST, ART WAY, and a substantial proportion of them are allocated for charitable purposes. He has lectured on art issues in Greece and abroad. He teaches art history and works as an art critic in newspapers, magazines, radio and television as art director. He organizes cultural events, happenings, performances and movements shaping wider creation with excellent concept and project. He has received many awards and prizes and has the title of International Historian of Art.He is member a lot of years in Periodical-Electronic Press Union(ESPIT) and in International Federation Journalists(IFJ).